The ticket sale for the highlight of the Danish cyclo-cross race calendar, which is the World Cup of cyclo-cross located in Bogense, is opening on September 8th. An intense cycle race and the low ticket prices will attract many spectators.
The spectators along the course of the Cyclo-cross in Bogense are guaranteed a lot of excitement, drama and an intense fight when the World Cup of cyclo-cross arrives at Funen and Bogense on November 19th 2017. Funen and the rest of “Cycle-Denmark” can look forward to get an extraordinary live cycle experience close up with the world’s best cross-riders.
The preparations for the World Cup are on its highest and the organizers are looking forward to launching the ticket sales.
Cyclo-cross experience in first row
With a low ticket pricing of 10 Euro and a free entrance for kids under the age of 12 years, the organizers are expecting to attract between 2.000 – 3.000 spectators. However, it is not the number of the spectators that has its first priority at the World Cup, but that the spectators will have a great experience. The race will be an appetizer for the World Championship of Cyclo-Cross in 2019, which also is staged on Funen.
At last but not least the opportunity for those who would like another extraordinary experience there is the opportunity to buy VIP-tickets, the tickets will contain an entrance to the VIP-lounge and the first parquet to the finish line.
You can read more about the different ticket categories and the ticket sale on this newly launched website www.crossdenmark.dk which also is the official website of both the World Cup and the 2019 World Championships in Cyclo-Cross in Funen.
Fact on the ticket sale
- Ticket sale for World Cup Cyclo-Cross opens on September 8th.
- Tickets can be purchased at crossdenmark.dk or by contacting VisitNordfyn.
- Price for adult tickets are 10 Euro
- Kids at the age of under 12 years have free entrance.
- It is possible to buy VIP-tickets at the price of 60 Euro.
Facts on the World Cup of Cycle-Cross
- The official title of the championships is Telenet UCI Cyclo-Cross World Cup.
- The race runs on a 3-kilometer distance at the harbour of Bogense in North Funen on Sunday November 19th at 10 am to 4 pm.
- The cyclists are racing ‘off-road’ on a surface that varies between grass, gravel and asphalt.
- The race is conducted in four categories: Junior Men, U23 Men, Women and Men’s Elite.
- Among the Danish profiles are Simon Andreasen (U23) and the quadruple world champion in Mountainbike (MTB), Annika Langvad (Womens Elite).
- In all there will be 9 World Cup races in the season of 2017/2018, which goes from September until January.
- The Championship is staged in corporation with VisitNordfyn, Sport Event Fyn, Sport Event Denmark and The Danish Cycling Federation.
- The objective is to attract between 2.000-3.000 spectators to the World Cup race. The race will be an appetizer for the World Championship of Cyclo-Cross in 2019, which also is staged on Fyn.